As the third largest school district In Macomb County, Chippewa Valley has about 10,200 enrolled pupils and represents about 42,000 households. Serving students In Clinton and Macomb townships, the district has been under the leadership of Superintendent Dr. James Rivard since 1989. Constant growth in northern Macomb County has brought about the opening of two new buildings In the Chippewa district In as many years.
ADMINISTRATION: offices are at 19120 Cass Avenue in Clinton Township. Phone 228-5500. Superintendent is Dr. James Rivard. Anita Mendez is executive director of planning, staff development and community relations.
SCHOOL BOARD: President George Fitzgerald, Vice President Michael Michniak Secretary Denise Aquino, Treasurer Henry Chiodini, Walter Kolas, Jospeh Slabbinck and Thomas Chirco.
ENROLLMENT: About 10,200.
- Chippewa Valley High School, 18300 19 Mile Road. Principal David Cannan. 228-5530. 1 Dakota High School, 21051 21 Mile Road. Principal D. Allan Diver. 954-2405.
- Iroquois Middle School, 48300 Romeo Plank Road. Principal Dr. Mary Holwey. 228-5590.
- Seneca Middle School, 42755 Romeo Plank Road. Principal Dr. John Savel. 228-5580.
- Fox Elementary School, 17500 Millstone. Principal Dr. Linda Voit. 228-5630.
- Mohawk Elementary School, 48 1 01 Romeo Plank. Principal Ken Madeleine. 228-5660.
- Ojibwa Elementary School, 46950 Heydenreich. Principal Louise Coallier. 954-2420.
- Immanuel Lutheran School: The Macomb Township school is located at 47120 Romeo Plank Road for preschool through eighth grade.Principal Robert Christian. 286-7076.
- Lutheran High School North. The Macomb School is located on 24 Mile Road. Principal Steven Buuck. 781-915 1.
- St. Peter Lutheran School: On 24 Mile Road in Macomb Township. Preschool-8. Principal Terty Davis. 781-9296.